Athens Area Chamber Of Commerce
Athens Chamber of Commerce
The Athens Chamber of Commerce, with more than 500 members is a valuable tool for businesses and offers many services to its members. Located at 13 North Jackson Street, across from the McMinn County Courthouse on the square in Downtown Athens, the Chamber offers programs, services and resources that give member businesses a competitive edge. The people of Athens pride themselves on having the best of all possible worlds, beautiful natural settings, a growing business and industry climate and a solid emphasis on quality of life.
Coronavirus : An Important Message from Your Chamber
The Athens Chamber of Commerce is joining with other community entities in trying to keep you up-to-date on the latest happenings /changes during the Coronavirus Pandemic. For valuable up-to-date resources, visit: https://www.makeitinmcminn.org/about-us/resources
We have created a Facebook Group that we hope will make these next few weeks/days easier to navigate as we have more closings, business hour changes, etc. Please click on the link below which will take you to our new page. On this page, you will find various categories, including a place to post any volunteer needs you may have within your company or the community. We will respond as quickly as possible to approve your request.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at the emails listed below if a need occurs. We wish you well during this time and hope to see everyone out and about much sooner than later!!!
Some of the services offered by the Athens Chamber of Commerce include:
- Leadership McMinn, a program designed to develop, train, motivate and recognize future leadership among the citizens of McMinn County. The program is offered each year.
- A referral service for members when requests are received for the availability of goods or services.
- A brochure display for members to describe their goods and services in the Chamber’s lobby.
- An online membership directory listing each member by category to promote their business.
- Lunch and Learn seminars on a variety of pertinent subjects.
- A monthly newsletter that includes information on what is happening in the local business community and the status of various chamber programs and activities.
- A membership window static cling to identify business members.
- Fact sheets and specialized brochures for promotions.
- Business Before Hours, a monthly program which offers a unique opportunity for chamber members to network, share ideas, promote their businesses and make new acquaintances.
- Diplomat services, which provide a communication line between members.